- TUITION PROGRAM
The tuition program was established to
assist high school learners to improve their matric results
so that they could qualify for the scholarship offered by
various organizations and agencies.
The aims of this program include:
• To improve the matric results so that they could
qualify for the scholarship offered by various organizations
• To open doors for job opportunities and access to
further education and training.
• To strengthen and guarantee a successful future
and produce bright leaders of tomorrow.
• To promote learnership and engage youth in issues
which affect them on day to day basis.
Grade 12 from previously disadvantages communities.
The following subjects are offered English, Mathematics,
Biology, Physical Science, Accounting and Business Economics.
An Islamic development and life skill was also conducted.
- 1242 learners have benefited from this program since its
- About 229 learners from the commercial classes were admitted
into the faculty of humanities, mainly in BCom degree courses.
- About 251 learners obtained merits and above in Sciences
and were mainly admitted in engineering courses.
- 85 learners have since graduated from various universities.
Many of our students have secured sponsored from the Corporate
16 Students from Umlazi have benefited from Bursaries offered
by the University of Cape Town
We currently run 5 centres Tuition namely Umlazi, Umbumbulu,
Hammersdale, Ndwedwe on the North Coast and Clare Estate.